Thursday, November 5, 2015

Congrats On Your New Home Card with Elise

Hi everyone! It's Elise today to share with you a card that features the Happy Home stamp set! This set is great for making cards to congratulate friends on their new home!

For this card, I stamped a cute scene with the house, tree, flower and cloud stamps. I colored the scene with Prismacolor pencils and then used a circle die to cut out the scene. For the sentiment, I stamped it onto white card stock and used the Fishtail Banner Dies to add some detail to the edge of the banner. I then attached everything to the card base with some foam tape to give it some dimension.



Here is a close up on part of the cute scene. I really like all of the details that are on the house - it looks so realistic!



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by again tomorrow for some more design team inspiration! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Elise! This little home is colored in so nicely and I like how you created the banner using the fishtail dies for the sentiment. :)
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete