Monday, November 9, 2015

Holiday Puppy Fishtail Banner Shaped Christmas Card

This week I will be sharing a variety of Christmas and Winter themed cards using our three holiday stamp sets.  Today's card focuses on the Santa's Helpers stamp set and the Fishtail Banners die set.



I love the little puppy in the present.  I think he would be so cute turned into a birthday card with a change of colors!

To dress up my card I used the extra holly dies that come with the Santa's Helpers die set and added some red pearls for the berries.



A couple months ago I shared a video tutorial on how I created this card base on our YouTube channel (which you can view HERE).  I love that I was able to stretch the fishtail banners and use them in a multitude of ways on this little card.  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card my friend! The puppy dog is so cute and I love the coloring! Great use of the fishtail banners and I do like how versatile they can be. Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete