Friday, January 15, 2016

Guest Designer Spotlight: Sending My Love Card with Laura Bassen

Every other Friday we will be spotlighting a different guest designer on the blog.  I'm very excited by all the wonderful and talented ladies we have lined up for the coming months and the wonderful Laura Bassen is kicking things off with a darling card using our Sending My Love stamp set.


Sunny Studio Stamps:  Sending My Love & Big Hugs Kitty Cat Card by Laura Bassen.

I just adore the darling way she colored her kitty and her clean and simple style!  The little window with the kitty peeking out is too cute and I love the way she cut the heart with hands out as a separate piece to pop them up and make them stand out!


Sunny Studio Stamps:  Sending My Love & Big Hugs Kitty Cat Card by Laura Bassen.

Thank you Laura for sharing your talents with us!  :)


2 comments: