Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Rain or Shine Watercolor Encouragement Umbrella Card with Heidi

Hello there!  It's Heidi here today with another card using the Rain or Shine stamps & coordinating dies.

To go with my rainy theme I created a watercolored panel for my backdrop.  I started by applying water to my cardstock and then dropped in color using my Tumbled Glass re-inker (which had been lightly watered down on an acrylic block on the side beforehand).  


Sunny Studio: Rain or Shine Watercolor Encouragement Card by Heidi Criswell.

My images were colored with Copic Markers and afterwards I embellished with a gel pen adding dots to the rain boots and giving the puppy dog some freckles.  As a finishing touch I added drips of glossy accents to the umbrella and some drops of glossy accents to the background the reinforce the rainy day theme.


Sunny Studio: Rain or Shine Watercolor Encouragement Card by Heidi Criswell.

Thanks so much for stopping by. The team will be back again tomorrow with more ideas using this fun set!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card..... I really like the rain drops and how the glossy accents make it look more realistic.... great coloring.... :)
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete