Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sending a Little Love Mailbox Card by Marion

Hello! I hope you are having a great week. It's Marion here with a card using the Sending My Love stamp set and its coordinating dies. I've also used the 'Love' word die from the Furever Friends die set.

Sunny Studio: Sending A Little Love Mailbox Card by Marion Vagg (using Sending My Love Stamps and Love die from Furever Friends)

I kept things pretty simple with this card. I sponged on some clouds and grass with some masks and distress inks. The images were coloured with Copic markers and I popped up the letterbox on some mounting foam for some dimension. The 'Love' die-cut was coloured with Copics as well (it a gradient of colour).

Sunny Studio: Sending A Little Love Mailbox Card by Marion Vagg (using Sending My Love Stamps and Love die from Furever Friends)

Sunny Studio Products used:
 Thanks for stopping by today,

Marion

4 comments: