Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Summer Picnic Shaker Card with Vanessa

Hello everyone! Vanessa here with a fun shaker card. I love all the little elements from the Summer Picnic set and thought they would make a perfect filling for a shaker window:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Picnic Even The Best Picnics have a few Ants Shaker Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I trimmed a panel of patterned paper slightly smaller than my Kraft card base and die-cut the circle from it. Then I stamped the ants around it, adhered a piece of clear cardstock behind the window and backed the panel with fun foam to create a shaker space. I stamped, colored and die-cut the various fruits and filled the window with them, together with colorful sequins. Now I closed the window with a piece of white cardstock and adhered the panel to the card. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Picnic Even The Best Picnics have a few Ants Shaker Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

What do you think? I hope you like this idea, I had so much fun creating it :)
Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

5 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!! I love the ants! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. So cute! Love the ants and the shaker elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Vanessa, shakers are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cool Vanessa! This is adorable! Love the shaker portion and love how you have your ants marching along.... adorable!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. GENIUS idea!!! Love the way you have created this shaker cards and I love the marching ants - so super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete