Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Summer Picnic Basket of Birthday Wishes Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here!  Today I'm sharing a card using the new Summer Picnic stamp set. When I saw this set, I knew I was going to create a card using the cute little ants. It makes such a sweet card for a summer birthday.

Sunny Studio: Summer Picnic Basket of Birthday Wishes Ant Card by Lindsey Bailey.

I used three different size rectangles to create this card. The largest is an A2 size. I did my stamping on the smallest of the three. I created a little scene with the ants delivering their food to the picnic basket for the little squirrel's birthday. Ha ha! It was a pretty simple card to make once I had all the little images lined up in the right spots. I didn't even have to do any masking. I just lined up the ants under the food and set the squirrel on top of the basket handle. Everything fit perfectly. I drew in some grass and colored everything with Copic markers. I stamped the clever little sentiment in the top left corner and the card was done!

Sunny Studio: Summer Picnic Basket of Birthday Wishes Ant Card by Lindsey Bailey.

I hope you'll check out the Summer Picnic set, and maybe even try your own version of this card. I love to see what everyone creates! Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

  1. Lindsey - Your card is adorable as well as very pretty. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun Lindsey, I love the little ants walking off with the food. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scene Lindsey.... and your coloring is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey - the layers on this are simply superb - love the colors and your scene is TOO cute!! You have made me want to go on a picnic very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate your sweet comments! You brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Picnic stamp set. It is so cute. You did a great job in creating such a beautiful card using the set. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete