Monday, April 25, 2016

Summer Picnic & Sunny Sentiments Let's do Lunch Card by Eloise

Hello everyone! Eloise here today to feature the new Summer Picnic stamp set. I love this stamp set with so many images to colour in and to create fun scenes. This set has so many great uses and it mixes in well with lots of the other stamp sets that have been released as well. It’s super fun! 

Today I’m going to be creating a scene using a ton of the fun images included in this set along with the previously released stamp set called Sunny Sentiments to create a fun sort of lunch date card for a friend or family member.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Picnic & Sunny Sentiments Let's do Lunch Card by Eloise Blue.

To start off this card I first stamped out pretty much all of the image stamps included in the Summer Picnic stamp set. I used some black ink along with some white cardstock. I decided for this card I would use some Copic markers to colour them in. Once they were all coloured in, I cut them all out. This set along with other sets have coordinating dies too, which makes it super easy! Once they’re all cut out I decided to work on the background. I cut down a piece of card stock and first started off with the sky. For this I used Broken China and Tumbled Glass distress ink. I then moved onto the grass. For this I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. Once the grass was coloured I used the grass stamp from the Sunny Sentiments set and stamped it onto the green piece. I then used my scissors to cut along the black line. To complete the sky and grass pieces I also flicked on some water to create a water splotch effect.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Summer Picnic & Sunny Sentiments Let's do Lunch Card by Eloise Blue.

Once the piece had dried I moved on to creating my scene. I placed all my images onto the card first before I adhered them down to know the placement. Once I was happy with it I started adhering pieces down. I used some liquid glue and foam adhesive to do so to give varying heights. Once everything was glued together including the sky and grass piece I took the ‘let’s do lunch’ sentiment from the same Summer Picnic stamp set and stamped that onto the sky with some more black ink. I then adhered the whole panel onto a white card base. I decided to add some clouds from the Sunny Sentiments set also because I thought the sky needed something a little extra. That finished up my card.

I hope you enjoyed and don’t forget to stop by tomorrow and check out another project using this super fun Summer Picnic stamp set!

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Products Used:



3 comments:

  1. Eloise this is such a great card! Makes me want to come sit down on the blanket and eat a sandwich with ya! :) Beautiful coloring. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazingly done, Eloise!!! Fantastic, cool and super inviting - I want to plop myself down right there on that red and white checkered cloth!! You have made me smile and your coloring skills are top-notch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with awesome coloring

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete