Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tropical Paradise Soak Up The Sun Flamingo Card with Lindsey

Hi!  Lindsey here today with a card using the adorable set, Tropical Paradise. When I saw this set, I knew that I was going to have to use the adorable flamingo couple!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Soak Up The Sun Flamingo Card by Lindsey Bailey.


I made a one layer card by stamping the flamingo pair in the bottom right corner of the card. Then, I stamped a trail of tropical flowers from the top left to bottom right of the card. I finished the stamping by adding the sentiment to the bottom left side of the card. I used Copic markers to create a little pool for the flamingos to stand in and added a few sequins to make my card really sparkle. Finally, I used foam tape to pop my scene up on a striped piece of purple paper.  I just love all the cute tropical themed images in this set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Soak Up The Sun Flamingo Card by Lindsey Bailey.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll check this adorable set out!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card Lindsey! Love the flow of the flowers and the cute flamingos!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love one layer cards since they are easier to mail and this one is fantastic with the colors and the flowers and those CUTE flamingos I am totally digging it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete