Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Woo Hoo Clean and Simple Owl Card by Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!  Today I have a really CAS card for you featuring the cute set Woo Hoo! Isn't this owl awesome?

Sunny Studio Stamps: A CAS Woo Hoo Owl card by Anni

With such a cute stamp it is easy to make a simple card!  I started with stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the owl and the branch.  What I love about this stamp set is that you can add as many leaves to the branch as you like. Or leave it without for a winter card.

Then I die-cut a rectangle and added some ink blending to emphasize the focal point and to add more color to the card.  I love a lot of white space but not too much as it can be boring!

Sunny Studio Stamps: A CAS Woo Hoo Owl card by Anni

For the card base I chose some embossed cardstock with some wood grain texture to add a little bit of interest.  I finished the card with a little bit of glossy accents for the glasses.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week.


4 comments:

  1. Adorable. I like the colors that you used

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is PERFECT!!! Love the simplicity of it, Anni, and think that the background sponging is so perfect behind that owl!! So well done!!

    ReplyDelete