Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Island Getaway: Wish you were here with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here, sharing a card using the awesome set Island Getaway!  I am totally ready for a summer vacation but mine is still two month away! So I have to create some vacation atmosphere by card making.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Island Getaway Palm Tree Wish You Were Here card by Anni Lerche.

I started by stamping, coloring and fussy cutting the palm tree and the island from the set. Copics are my go to coloring medium for fast and easy coloring. What is your favorite way to color an image?

For the background I added some ink blending in turquoise to a piece of white cardstock. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment in white on a stripe of black cardstock.
For a visual triangle I adhered a piece of black and white striped patterned paper and finished my card with some sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Island Getaway Palm Tree Wish You Were Here card by Anni Lerche.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week.
Anni

3 comments:

  1. Great cardLove the simplicity if the card. The sentiment and Image works perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute beautiful card Anni! I love the simple style and crisp white against the soft colors. So pretty!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANNI, this card made me smile and made me yearn to be there at that beach!! I love this card - the way you rounded the top corners and added that dynamic strip pf black and white - totally made this card so fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete