Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Summer Tropical Card with Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!

For today' card I used  A LOT of stamp sets: Island Getaway, Fresh & Fruity and Tropical Paradise. All these fun summer sets...


Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise, Island Getaway & Fresh & Fruity Summer Card by Anni Lerche.

I went throught my stamp sets and choose all the stamps that screamed summer to me. I put my cardstock in my MISTI, arranged all the stamps as I liked it and stamped all the images at once. For the ink I decided to go with a light tone because I wanted to do some no-line coloring. 

Whenever I have a little bit of time on my hands I love to color with colored pencils. It is my favorite coloring medium because of all these opportunities it provides. But it is a little bit time consuming.  No-line-coloring is still a little bit challenging for me but I love the effect and the totally different look you get.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise, Island Getaway & Fresh & Fruity Summer Card by Anni Lerche.

I stamped the sentiment with black Versafine ink and adhered the piece of cardstock to my card base with dimensional adhesive. For the finishing touches I used some sequins.

Before I go I have a sneak peek to share of a second new stamp set coming out on July 1st.  


Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Stamp Set Sneak Peek

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. The coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Anni, this card is amazing!! Love your coloring skills and the way you have made such an awesome card - well done!!
    And to Mendi, I would just like to say Yahoo for these fun sneaks and Thanks for getting my package to me so quickly!! It is going to be the perfect present for my friend!! Love you and hope you have the bestest day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anni ~ Your coloring is amazing and I love seeing how several different stamp sets can be "married" to make a lovely card1 Whenever I see flip flops I want to head straight to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anni your card is gorgeous! I love it, it looks clean and the coloring is fantastic! BEAUTIFUL summer card!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful card! Awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete