Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tropical Paradise - Cheers to you by Anni

Hey stampers, Anni here!   Today's card features the great summer set Tropical Paradise and the matching die set! I love this set because of all the yummy cocktails in it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Fruity Umbrella Drink Cheers Card by Anni Lerche.

I started with some ink blending through a swirl stencils which reminds me of waves in the ocean. I used a very soft turquoise ink and a very light hand.  I stamped the images with Versafine and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Once again I used watercolors to color the images, it seems I get used to them. To ground the images I stamped the sentiment on a stripe of paper and positioned the glasses on it. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tropical Paradise Fruity Umbrella Drink Cheers Card by Anni Lerche.

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny week!

Anni

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Anni, HERE"S TO YOU and your AMAZING card!! Love that gorgeous stencil you used as a background and your coloring is just so perfectly done and this card is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete