Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Baby Bear Baby Shower Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today and I am so happy to be sharing a baby card using one of the adorable new stamp sets, Baby Bear. This set is just too cute! It has tons of precious little baby accessories and of course, little baby bears!  Let's get started on how I created this card.
Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear & Rain or Shine Baby Bundle & Umbrella Card by Lindsey Sams

To begin, I cut a few A2 stitched rectangles. I used one as my card base and used a couple of others to create the clouds. I cut three layers of clouds, each one shorter than the next. On my card base rectangle, I blended some light pink ink coming out from behind the clouds. I thought this would be sweet since this is a baby girl card. 

I stamped the little bear in the blanket and an umbrella from an older set, Rain or Shine. I colored them both with Copic markers and added some details with at white gel pen. I cut the bear out using the coordinating Baby Bear dies, and I fussy cut the umbrella. I adhered the two of them together. I just thought it was so cute to have the umbrella dropping the baby bear into the clouds. 

I used one of the many sentiments from the baby bear set and stamped it on the front cloud in the same pink I had blended in the background. Then it was time to put the card pieces together. I popped the bear and umbrella up with a little foam tape. Finally I added some stars from the Star Border Die and some sequins for a little sparkle.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear & Rain or Shine Baby Bundle & Umbrella Card by Lindsey Sams

That's it for me today. I hope you'll continue checking back to the blog for more inspiration using this adorable new release. Thanks for reading and have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card. The pink background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet and
    cute! Great design.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey this is so cute, I just love that you have that baby being carried through the clouds by an umbrella! So creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness Lindsey this card is so precious!!!!! I love that background and love everything about this card... super cute!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and adorable card - love all the fantastic and cute details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design of card. Loved it! The pink background is super cute. Well now I am also thinking to make card myself for inviting all my guests in baby shower party at Chicago venues. I am sure everyone gonna love this idea.

    ReplyDelete