Monday, July 25, 2016

Baby Bear Welcome Little One Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have a fun new baby card featuring the new Baby Bear stamp set along with a couple of previously released products. I love the idea of a washing line with all these baby clothes, so I thought it would be a fun idea to create a card with it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Welcome Little One Clothesline card by Eloise Blue.

To start off I stamped out all of my images from the Baby Bear stamp set on some white cardstock. Then for the clothes line, it's the wave line stamp from the Island Getaway stamp set and then for the sticks on the side of the clothes line I used a ruler and a Copic Multiliner to draw them since I needed something for the clothes line to hang off of. I then used various Copic Markers to colour them all in. I then die cut all the images out and used my Brother Scan N Cut for the poles and clothes line since I wanted it to be consistent. I also trimmed out the bib and bow by hand so it would look better on my bear.

I then moved onto the ink blended background pieces. I used a couple dye inks to blend the blue sky background piece and then a green to blend onto the bottom grass piece. I then took the die from the Sunny Sentiments Coordinating Die set and cut out the grassy border from that piece. I also used the cloud die in that set to cut out some white clouds. I then moved onto stamping my sentiment onto my grass piece, which is also from the Baby Bear set with some Versafine Onyx Black ink since I wanted it super dark. I made sure I adhered it towards the bottom since I knew where everything was going to be placed.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Baby Bear Welcome Little One Clothesline card by Eloise Blue.

Now it was time to arrange my card. I adhered down my grass piece on top of my sky piece and then adhered down the clouds flat onto the background. I then put tiny pieces of foam adhesive behind the clothes line and stuck that down to the centre of the panel first. I then used more foam adhesive to adhere down the poles to each side. I also used foam adhesive for the clothes on the line too and then adhered down the pegs using some liquid adhesive. I also used liquid adhesive to adhere down the bib and bow to the baby bear and then adhered her down to the card using foam adhesive. I then popped up my whole panel onto some fun foam and then down onto a light purple card base and that finished up the card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and got inspired. I absolutely love this new baby set, it's so super cute. Make sure you hang around the blog this week as there's going to be a lot more amazing projects from the Design Team using this amazing stamp set.

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card Eloise! I love the cute little outfits hanging from the close line...and the adorable baby bear with that cute bib! Very cute! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally, TOTALLY CUTE!!! Love every single detail on this adorable card!!! Love the coloring and what a charming scene you have created!!

    ReplyDelete