Saturday, August 20, 2016

Guest Designer Spotlight: Fall Cards with Marion Vagg

Hello there. It's Marion Vagg here and I am super honoured to be making an appearance again on the Sunny Studio blog. Congratulations Mendi on a wonderful first year of business and I can't believe Sunny Studios has turned 1 already! I hope this next year exceeds all your expectations!

Today I have made two cards using some of the August 2016 Release stamp sets. Talk about classy and cute! First up I have used the Autumn Splendor stamp set and created my own leafy background. It was fun mixing and matching the colours on the leaves. The sentiments in this set are really lovely and I just adore the font. I die cut a heart from the Stitched Heart dies set and then stamped the sentiment on it. To add a little more interest, I used a distress marker and added some shading to the sentiment.


Sunny Studio Stamps:  Autumn Splendor Fall Leaves Card by Marion Vagg (using Stitched Heart Dies)

My second card uses the adorable Woodsy Creatures stamp set. Talk about CUTE! I stamped and masked all those cute animal faces to create a polaroid photo scene. They are all coloured with Copic markers.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Woodsy Creatures Polaroid Thank You Card by Marion Vagg

I hope I have inspired you in some small way today. Thank you Mendi for having me back on the blog. I have had a blast.

Until next time,
Marion

5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful cards!! I love the fall colors and critters too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marion ~ Your cards are absolutely beautiful!! I HAD TO HAVE the Autumn Splendor set too and plan on crafting with it tomorrow. Aren't those leaves just beautiful!? Your coloring with the Woodsy Creatures is nothing short of amazing! Simply stunning. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marion these are super cute! I love that beautiful leafy background on the first card and the little critters in the second card are absolutely adorable!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Such a simple design, but very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete