Saturday, October 1, 2016

Guest Designer Spotlight: A Sweet Halloween Card With Stephanie

Hi everyone, it's Stephanie and I'm thrilled to be guesting on the Sunny Studio Stamps blog. I have a fun Halloween themed card to share that I created by combining the Halloween Cuties stamp set with the Sweet Shoppe stamp set. I thought it would be fun to mix and match the Halloween images with some of the sweet treats and colour them all in with Halloween colours.
Sunny Studio Stamps: Halloween Cuties & Sweet Shoppe Candy Card by Stephanie Klauck.

I stamped out all of the images that I wanted to use on white cardstock and then coloured them all in with Copic markers. I used mainly purples, oranges and greens so they would all match and look Halloween themed. Once I had them all coloured, I used my scissors and fussy cut everything out. I used a glue pen to add glue to each piece and adhere them all together on a white cardstock panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Halloween Cuties & Sweet Shoppe Candy Card by Stephanie Klauck.

I layered all of the images together to create my sweet scene and then once I had them all adhered, I added some detail to the images. I added clear sparkle to the icing on the donuts and the cupcake and I added some white highlights to various images using a white gel pen. I also added some sprinkles to both of the donuts using a black gel pen. I completed the card by adding the sentiment which was a combination of two different sentiments from each of the stamp sets.

Thanks so much for joining me today! ;)
Stephanie

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
 

3 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful!! Love the super cute images!!Awesome coloring! Awesome job, Stephanie!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, I'm scrolling through the blog here and this card just jumps out at me. How cute, I LOVE the coloring and this adorable scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the total and absolute cuteness of this card!!! Outstanding colors, coloring and design!!

    ReplyDelete