Friday, December 16, 2016

Merry Christmas From Our Home To Yours Card by Lexa

Hello everyone. Lexa here again with another inspiration for a holiday theme card. I mixed non-holiday stamps and paired them with a Christmas sentiment. I must say that I love how it turned. I've never seen real snow in my life (ever), but I imagine it would be pretty to see snow falling on Christmas night.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Home & City Street Winter Scene Christmas Card by Lexa Levana.

I don't know if you notice it or not, but I used the panel with the Sunny Semi Circles dies that was a leftover from my last card. Never waste them, I'm pretty much a scrapper. Hehe. I stamped some images from different sets :

- The house and mailbox are from Happy Home
- The trees are from Gleeful Reindeer
- The lights and the dog are from City Streets

I stamped all of them with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die-cut all of them with the coordinating dies which was a time saver. I blended Peacock Feathers Distress Ink in the background and then added some snow with a white gel pen. I also added some snow on all the images in the scene, letting a snow marker do it's magic. For an extra sparkle I added Stardust Stickles on the night sky.  It looks so pretty. I stamped the Merry Christmas from Merry Sentiments stamp followed by "from our to yours" from Happy Home stamp set. As a last step, I added the scenery on a piece of burlap with foam tape. Here's a closer look...

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Home & City Street Winter Scene Christmas Card by Lexa Levana.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope you like my card. Have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
             




1 comment: