Tuesday, April 18, 2017

A Bird's Life Grid Design Card with Karin

Hi everyone, it's Karin here. I'm back to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamps adorable new summer release! For today's card I used a super sweet set called A Bird's Life.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Grid Design Birdhouse Card by Karin Akesdotter

I simply die cut a stitched scalloped square and then stamped 4 of the cute bird houses in each of the corners. I stamped the sentiment to the center before I stamped, colored and die cut a bunch of the adorable birdies from the set using the coordinating A Bird's Life dies. When I had them all ready I placed them out where I thought they fit the best and used tape adhesive to tape them to the card - so fun playing with these cuties. 

I then made a card base with a blue panel matted to it before I adhered the scalloped square to the card with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 
  

3 comments:

  1. Love the cuteness, and bright colors, yet simple enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karin ~ This card is filled with sweetness and light! Absolutely love the design and colors; this screams "Spring is HERE!" Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete