Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A Bird's Life Grid Design Birdhouse Card with Amy

Hello crafty friends! Amy here today to share a card I made with A Bird's Life stamp set. This set is so "tweet"! I just love the adorable birds and their houses.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Grid Design Birdhouse Card by Amy Yang

I stamped the images from A Bird's Life on smooth white cardstock, and colored them in with Copic markers. I then cut them out with their coordinating dies. These images are perfect for creating little scenes, so I used a frame that allowed me to do that. Don't they look so cute inside the four rectangles?

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Grid Design Birdhouse Card by Amy Yang

I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card, and also added a bird and a birdhouse.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Grid Design Birdhouse Card by Amy Yang

I hope you like today's card. Thanks for visiting the blog, and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

1 comment:

  1. This is a very beautiful card. Love the colors and the cloud background.

    ReplyDelete