Monday, May 29, 2017

Perfect Popsicles Rainbow Popsicles Card & Video with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have a rainbow card using the Perfect Popsicles stamp set. Of course I had to make a rainbow card with this set - it's screaming rainbows! I also have a video for today's card so check that out, too!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Popsicles Rainbow Popsicle Card and Video by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I first stamped out all my popsicles from the Perfect Popsicles stamp set. I also pulled a ton of Altenew inks and just went to town with stamping these popsicles. I had an absolute blast stamping these, they're so fun and colourful! Once they were all stamped, I die cut them out using the coordinating dies. Once they were die cut out, it was easier to stamp the sticks also - so I quickly did that also using some brown inks.

Next up I used some Pumice Stone and Hickory Smoke inks to ink blend at the bottom of some watercolour paper and then I used some clean water to move the ink around to make it look water coloured. I then splattered some water and heat dried the panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Perfect Popsicles Rainbow Popsicle Card and Video by Eloise Blue

I then adhered all my popsicles, some flat and some with foam adhesive onto the bottom of my card as well. For my sentiment I white heat embossed the 'Have A Sweet Day!' sentiment onto some black cardstock and cut that down with a banner die. I adhered that down with some more foam tape and then for a last finishing touch I adhered some clear droplets down from Pretty Pink Posh and also added some Wink of Stella onto my popsicles. 

If you want to watch the video, it's linked down below. 


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back again next week. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

3 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome card Eloise!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Eloise!! Such a fun card and each time I see these popsicle stamps in action, I'm blown away by how life-like they look. Off to watch your video! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic !! Loved the dimensional look a lot !

    ReplyDelete