Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Bird's Life Birdhouse Village Card with Vanessa

Hello! Vanessa here with a new card using the cute set A Bird's LifeI thought it would be fun to create a little birdhouse village with the striped version.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Striped Birdhouse Village Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I trimmed a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than my card base. Now I used a cloud mask to ink the background with an ink blending tool. I matted the panel with turquoise cardstock and adhered it to the card. Then I stamped the birdhouses and the posts, colored everything with Copics, die-cut the images with the matching dies and adhered them to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Bird's Life Striped Birdhouse Village Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of red cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder and adhered it to the card with foam tape. To finish the card off, I added a tiny bow made from baker's twine to the right house.

This set is so adorable, don't you think? Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vanessa ~ I think I should give you the addresses to my 3 "kids" so they can come back "home"!! LOL....They're all grown up and moved away and I miss them. Your card is beautiful and I love the subtlety of the cloud in the background. Thanks for sharing and have a happy 4th! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete