Thursday, June 1, 2017

Oceans Of Joy Underwater Sea Creatures Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here today to take you to a trip to the sea. I love the cute Oceans of Joy set, it is so much fun to play around with the sea critters to create summery cards. 

One of my favorite things to do with sea themed sets is to find new ways to create water. For today's card I used vellum to make the waves:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans Of Joy Underwater Sea Creatures Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I trimmed four layers of light blue vellum the same size and die-cut off the tops with the Wavy Border Dies. Then I stamped the bottom of the sea onto Kraft cardstock, die-cut the edge with the matching die and layered it with the vellum pieces. Now I stamped all the images, colored them with Copics and die-cut them with the matching dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans Of Joy Underwater Sea Creatures Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had adhered the layered panel to the card, I added the images, using foam tape for the dolphin and the turtle. I trimmed an orange piece of cardstock, stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Then I finished the card off with sequins.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card. Love the vellum sea and the underwater scene.

    ReplyDelete