Monday, July 10, 2017

An Under the Sea Birthday Party with Guest Designer Melania Deasy

I'm super excited to welcome a couple special guests to the blog this week that I have admired for a number of years.  I'm sure you all know her work well, but please join me in welcoming Melania to the blog today...

Hi everyone! It's Melania Deasy here. I'm so excited to share my first card today for Sunny Studio Stamps as a guest designer. I had so much fun while making this card!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids & Oceans of Joy Pink Under the Sea Card by Melania Deasy

Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids & Oceans of Joy Pink Under the Sea Card by Melania Deasy

I stamped and then colored the images using Copic markers. To color my background, I used Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar and then splash water with my brush. The sentiment was then heat embossed with white embossing powder and I embellished with some clear sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Melania Deasy

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Magical Mermaid Dies
Magical Mermaid Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Magical Mermaid Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Dies
Oceans of Joy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tsukineko Jumbo Dauber
Tsukineko Jumbo Dauber
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Maybe the sea creatures party and we just don't know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!!! Love this set and your card is totally amazing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scene..love Melania's soft backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Looking awesome! Nice post! Like it. Look forward for your new post. Thanks! jute goods

    ReplyDelete