Monday, August 28, 2017

Happy Owl-O-Ween Nighttime Witch Owl Card with Eloise

Hi friends, Eloise here and today I'm using the Happy Owl-O-Ween stamp set. This set is so super adorable with all the dress ups and the best part is, it doesn't even need to be used specifically for Halloween, with all the options for the dress ups and even the sentiments that are included, there are a wide variety of cards you can make with it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owl-O-Ween Nighttime Witch Owl Card by Eloise Blue

For my card today, I am going to be making a Halloween card, even though we don't celebrate here I love the colours and designs you can do for it, so that's why I'm making one today. To begin I stamped out all my images that I wanted to use from Happy Owl-O-Ween and then I also brought in some older stamp sets Halloween Cuties for the broom, pumpkin and bat and also the Harvest Happiness for another pumpkin. I coloured all my images in with Copic markers and then cut them out using the coordinating dies.

For my background I used several Distress Inks and blended them from black to blue to purple and then splattered water on top to give a waster splotch effect. I dried it off with a heat tool and then did the same steps but with green Distress Ink for the grassy hill. I also cut that down with a border die also. I adhered the grassy piece to the background and then adhered on my images.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Happy Owl-O-Ween Nighttime Witch Owl Card by Eloise Blue

For my images I adhered them with foam tape for more dimension. I also decided to make my owl have a cape also, so I quickly coloured and cut the front and back piece for the cape and adhered that to my owl also. Last up was the sentiment. I prepped the background with an anti-static bag and then white heat embossed the sentiment 'Happy Owl-O-Ween' onto the right hand side of the background.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll catch you all next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Halloween Cuties Dies
Halloween Cuties Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Halloween Cuties Stamps
Halloween Cuties Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Happiness Dies
Harvest Happiness Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Happiness Stamps
Harvest Happiness Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owl-o-ween Dies
Happy Owl-o-ween Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Eloise this is super cute! Love your night sky background and how you built your cute little Halloween night scene! Love this!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, Eloise, your card is absolute perfection. Your background is amazing and the pumpkins & owl are darling. Thanks so much for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete