Thursday, August 3, 2017

Missing Ewe Sheep Themed Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with another fun card using the new release products. Today's headliner is the adorable sheep from the Missing Ewe stamp set. Here is the little scene I created:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Missing Ewe Sheep Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a square made from light blue cardstock. Then I created the green bushes, using the Stitched Scallop Dies, trimmed them and adhered them to the square. Now I stamped the fence from Barnyard Buddies twice, colored it with Copics, die-cut it with the matching die and adhered it to the square. I stamped and colored the sheep, die-cut it with the matching die and adhered it with foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Missing Ewe Sheep Themed Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I matted the square with white cardstock and adhered it to the Kraft card base. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of red cardstock, notched the ends and adhered it with foam tape.

This little set is so fun, I love these sheep Mendi designed :) I hope to see you again next week! Thanks for stopping by!



Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

Barnyard Buddies Dies
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Missing Ewe Dies
Missing Ewe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Missing Ewe Stamps
Missing Ewe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa ~ This card is absolutely precious!! That little sheep is oh, so cute. Thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete