Thursday, August 10, 2017

Quilted Hexagons Focus On Dies Friendship Card with Vanessa

Happy Thursday, everybody! Vanessa here with a colorful card using Quilted HexagonsAlthough this fab set offers so many stamps with various patterns, I couldn't resist to use the dies with scraps of patterned paper I had lying around. This is what I made with them:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hexagons Focus On Dies Friendship Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I trimmed a panel of Kraft cardstock slightly smaller than my white card base. Then I die-cut all the hexies from various scraps of patterned paper and adhered them sorted by color to create a rainbow. After I had adhered the panel to the card, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Cute As A Button onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Hexagons Focus On Dies Friendship Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Finally, I selected matching buttons, accessorized them with thread and adhered them to the card.

I hope you like this idea on how to use up some scraps! It is so fun to play with all the colorful paper :) Thanks for visiting today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Cute As A Button Stamps
Cute As A Button Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hexagon Dies
Quilted Hexagon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa ~ Love what you've done with this die and the rainbow! Beautiful card...thanks for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun-and with only one little die!!

    ReplyDelete