Friday, November 10, 2017

Snow & Frosty Flurries Winter Background Christmas Card with Lexa

Hi everyone! Lexa here today with a Christmas card inspiration highlighting the brand new background stamps from Sunny Studio, Frosty Flurries and Snow Flurries. And for this card, I'll be combine those two to create my background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snow & Frosty Flurries Winter Background Christmas Card by Lexa Levana

First of all, I embossed the sentiment from Festive Greetings Stamp with silver embossing powder and heat gun. Then I embossed both Frosty Flurries and Snow Flurries, I don't even mind if they are overlapping each other. Then I blended Peacock Feather and Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink over the card. The coolest thing about this technique is when you blend those inks on the paper, the embossed stamps will resist. The glossy effect is super cool!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Snow & Frosty Flurries Winter Background Christmas Card by Lexa Levana

As for my scene, I use the Christmas Chapel and some ornaments from Christmas Home to complete the whole scene. Isn't that snowman the cutest? I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolored them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring, I die cut them all with the coordinating dies.

Thank you so much for visiting today. I hope you all have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Chapel Stamps
Christmas Chapel Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Chapel Dies
Christmas Chapel Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Stamps
Christmas Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Christmas Home Dies
Christmas Home Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Festive Greetings Stamps
Festive Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frosty Flurries Stamps
Frosty Flurries Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snow Flurries Stamps
Snow Flurries Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: