Monday, May 7, 2018

Fast Food Fun Layered Sentiment Love Themed Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I have a card to share with you all using the Fast Food Fun stamp set. I was so inspired by Franci's card the other week, and had to take some inspiration from that card to create my own today. I'll also be pulling in some of the new patterned paper to finish off my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Layered Sentiment Love Themed Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I started off with watercoloring a green background onto some cardstock. I used a green from my Mijello Misson Gold Palette. Once I had a nice base, I set that off to the side to dry and worked on my images. I stamped out the burger, pizza and chips from the Fast Food Fun stamp set onto some more watercolour paper with Versafine Onyx Black ink and then clear heat embossed over them. So when I go to watercolour them, it stays contained. I used my Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers for these instead, since they were smaller and I find them easier to use. Once they were coloured, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Layered Sentiment Love Themed Card by Eloise Blue

On my watercolour panel that was now dry, I laid out my images in a line on top of each other and left a space between each, since this is where I'm going to stamp my coordinating sentiments. I then used the 'I've Bun Thinking Of You' sentiment underneath the burger, the 'Time Fries When I'm With You' underneath the chips image and then lastly 'You've Stolen A Pizza My Heart' underneath the pizza image. Once they were stamped I clear heat embossed over them as well so I wouldn't smudge the ink. I then added foam tape behind the images and adhered them down as well. To finish off my card I adhered down my panel at an angle on a piece of polka dot paper from the Polka Dot Parade paper pad and then adhered my panel onto a white card base.

That finished up my card for today and thank you to Franci for the inspiration of layering sentiments and scenes, I love this design so much! Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll catch you all next time.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: